INFORMATION FOR STALLHOLDERS
- All stallholders must have a connection to Nillumbik - i.e. live or work in the area
- All goods must be handmade by the stallholder
- Priority is given to makers who can commit to having a permanent stall; all other vacancies will be allocated on a casual, market by market basis.
- Permanent stallholders are eligible for an indoor site and use of a table (where available) and their products eligible for inclusion on the Makers Market website and Facebook page.
- Casual stallholders will be allocated an indoor space where possible, but may be sited outside on the verandah or carpark area.
- Stall fee is $5 per market; standard stall is a trestle sized table
- We will endeavour to maintain a broad range of diverse items, avoiding duplication of products where possible. Further selection of stallholders is based upon the quality, uniqueness and creativity of their product.
- All stallholders are responsible for their own stall, including float and relevant permits. Wadambuk is a plastic bag free zone.
- Any stallholder serving food or drink of any kind must fulfil all appropriate regulatory and statutory requirements. No stallholder will be permitted to serve food or drink of any kind (including free samples) unless they supply a copy of their current Statement of Trade certificate from Streatrader. A copy is required to be submitted to Wadambuk Makers Market in the week prior to the market. We reserve the right to turn away any food or drink provider if they have not me all requirements outlined by the Nillumbik Environmental Health team. Please refer to the Streatrader website for further details.